(Few significant learning(s) during the last 4 Decades)
Competency Builder & Career Navigator
(Empowering, Enabling Executives & Entrepreneurs)
• Processed 250+ cases covering Psychometric & Competency Assessments
+ Documented SOP / Profiles / Resumes ensuring career enhancement)
• Designing, conducting training, workshops.
Designing Business strategies for Leading Organizations and Professionals to enhance their core Capacities and Competencies to demonstrate greater community & business contributions.
Designing and administering original learner focused strategies & tutorials.
Applied self-designed tools for ensuring definite results. Few example are:-
(Served and/or extended Professional support)
• A3 Logics, an IT organization of 300 strong technocrats(MCAs)is a glaring example and an outcome of making a mark in crystallizing entrepreneur’s breakthrough for formatting and establishing an organization now accredited with International and National Business Awards
• More than a decade actively navigated executives of The Bank of Rajasthan through sessions/workshops exclusively designed and administered for Measuring Managerial Competencies and creating circumstances to institunalize contemporary OD practices for facing Challenging Business circumstances and designing HR tools for sustainable HR system
• Designed and established HR/OD practices & strategies in a Sr. Managerial capacity at Unit Trust of India- Mumbai.
• Bank of Baroda-Vadodra. Also remained a partner in Organizational Reviews Survey for computing & ascertaining the status of employee satisfaction indexes as well taking up promotional initiatives to lead professional fronts.
• Begin career while assisting at Divisional Office of Oriental Insurance Jaipur for claim processing and Marine underwriting.
NGOs (IIHMR & IIRM)
• As a Sr. Faculty member (HR, OD & OB), shouldered the team’s mission for conceiving concept, designing products and launching through press conferences / locational seminars in India the Hospital & Health Management skill development PG programme at IIHMR, now a 2 years professional acknowledged qualification in India and abroad. Also, lead the multinational UNFPA Research Projects
• As Director (Training & Development) strengthened lesson designs, PD exercises and selection norms review for intakes of MBA entrants
INDUSTRY ( Manufacturing precision bearings & FMCG )
• Participated in development and deployment of Quality Management Systems i.e ISO-9001 & QS-9000, ISO 14001. Also operationalized HR renewed practices (Performance Assessment Systems) based on two Organization Climate Reviews (OCS) at the plant of National Engineering Industries-Jaipur collaboration with NTN -Japan, as Divisional Head (HR).
• Strengthened Installation and Manufacturing units of DS Group – Noida, at Guwahati and Agartala, covering Recruitment of technocrats as well as sales teams of more than 300 employees by selecting professional to cover and serve the customers spread in our country and Arabian continents.
• Professionally trained practitioner in HR, OD & OB, duly empowered with professional training certifications from XLRI, ASCI, CII, XIM, JBIMS, IBPS, BTC, ISTD, NLI, CLI, RBI, TQMI, NTN, JOHNS HOPKINS, SNDT and others.
• M.A., LL.B (Professional)., PG Dip in Organizational Behaviour ., PG Dip in Labour Law, Labour Welfare & Personnel Management.
*Former. Head (HRD, Recruitment, OD.OB): UTI Mumbai, DS Noida, NEI Calcutta, Director (Trg & Dev IIRM Jaipur. Sr Faculty IIHMR Jaipur. Per Officer HRD BOB Baroda, Oriental Insurance Delhi. CTA IBPS Mumbai.
Login & submit your Review