Inviting all Mentors, Teachers & Industry Professionals
To become Mentors and help students shape their Career.
A mentor is someone who guides an individual in achieving his/her career goal. A mentor deals with people from all age groups, a school student looking to recover a career path to a working professional looking growth or change in his/her current job to a middle-age person decided to restart his career or pursue his passion.
Career guide assist their clients in choosing a career, job, etc which allies with their interest, personality and talent.
Click here to download the reliability/validity technical manual of our career assessment test
HOW TO BECOME A MENTOR?
To Know about Students Plans
Who can undergo Mentor training ?
- Min 25 yrs age
- Degree in Counselling or min graduate with Course/Certification in Career Counselling
- Good social, problem solving, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Communication Skills and Troubleshooting acumen
- Degree in Psychology would be an added advantage
- Professors/Lecturers teaching and communication skills with Students can also be an added advantage
- Training will be provided to Mentors on Personal Career Counseling and Interpreting the Career Assessment Report. Mentors can counsel the students from their home or office.
Register through this link-> Click Here to access the mentor dashboard.
Make a payment of Rs.1000 to get access to training material on your dashboard and complete the Mentor Test. ( Get 2 attempts )
- If you pass the test, then your profile will be made live and you can download a mentor certificate.
After successful completion of the test get your profile live, get Mentor Certificate, student database, test referral URL under your name to share within your referrals, get reward points on student/mentor referrals, make your Profile/Contact details searchable by our Counseling partners across India for face to face Counselling, periodic updation of new training material for download on your dashboard, referral student online payment transfer directly to a mentor bank account.
Become A Certified Mentor
Profile Goes Live
Access to Mentor Dashboard
- A test referral link is generated under the Mentor's name after completion of the course, which the Mentor can forward amongst his/her contacts. If a student pays from the Mentor referral link, the referral fee (ie. 24% of the total amount of career counselling package) is directly credited to the Mentor Bank Account.
- You also get 200 points on every Student subscribing for a career counselling package from the Mentor Test referral link.
- Mentor receives 100 points on other Mentor referrals as well.
There is no fixed no. or commitment for the no. of counsellings the mentor will receive. The number of counselings usually depends on the number of enquiries coming from the Mentor's area. The mentor profile would be searchable by our Career Counselling Franchisee partners in case they are looking to fix up an appointment for face to face counselling with students.
The report is very accurate and easy for Mentors to interpret and explain to students.
Thomas D Souza
Career Guidance Counselor, Life Coach. Ex HR Professional
I have counseled many students and the report is excellent.
"Working with Allegiance Educare has given me a great platform to help out the students who are in dilemma with their career choices. This is the best platform students could opt for, with the smooth functioning of the backend team and the coordination...
Educator, Counseling and Career Guidance Expert
I have been associated as a mentor with Allegiance Educare for years now and the experience has been really good... reasons being- they adopt a systematic and organized approach, they have been upgrading themselves to the latest trends in Career Guidance...